Warm Up for Today's Lesson
- I will hand out notecards for this discussion. Based on the color of sticker you have on you notecard, get into groups of 4 and discuss your handout. Write your response on the notecard addressing the following:
- What have you done so far?
- What are you struggling with?
- What questions do you have?
- After discussing for about 10-15mins, rotate groups. Get into groups of 4 again but this time pair up with opposite colors. (Every one in the group should have a different color.
- Discuss with your new group and try to help each other answer the questions and concerns each person has. Write the suggestions down on the notecard.
For the Reflective Overview Template, click here
- How long should your reflective overview be?
- What should you include?
- At the very least, three source integrations from your text, Naming What We Know.
- Example of a Portfolio:
My Grad Portfolio
- Work on Reflective Overview draft. I will be doing mini-conferences with everyone on Monday.
- Create a new folder in your OneDrive? account and add all of your pieces of evidence.