History III Exam
What Are We Doing Today?
- Work on History Exam 3
- Friday's Assignment
- This Weekend's Homework
- Sign Up for Symposium
History Exam 3
Exam III Handouts:
- Handout I
- Handout II
- Review History materials for about 5 mins.
- Pick an essay question/handout to answer.
- Work on this essay and upload to the Blackboard Discussion Forum: History III Exam Prep
- Partner up with a person sitting next to you and peer review each other's drafts.
- Read over the answer and highlight or underline the claim (main idea) of the essay. Next, offer a few words of constructive criticism for the author. Do you think they successfully answered the question? Why or why not?
Upload your complete Online Exhibit draft to the Blackboard Discussion Forum: 11/11 Online Exhibit Draft by your class time:
- 1302.542: 12PM
- 1302.540: 2PM
Peer Review two class mates by 12 noon on Saturday. You cannot review someone you did last weekend...
Address the following:
- What is the name of the interviewee?
- What is the time period and location of job?
- What is unclear about the job? Be specific.
- What information is given about the job?
Look over peer reviews and work on your draft.
- For Monday's class, turn in a 100-150 word reflection on the revisions you made to your draft based on the peer reviews. Upload this reflection to the Blackboard Discussion Forum: Online Exhibit Reflection