Warm Up For Today's Lesson
-Write a response to the following in the Blackboard Discussion Forum: Warm Up 10/26
- What is the name of the online exhibit you found?
- What is the rhetorical situation of the exhibit you found?
- Who is the audience?
- What is the purpose of this exhibit?
- Who is the writer?
- Now that you have looked at an example of an Online Exhibit, do you have any other concerns/questions? (Think about what you stated in Monday's Warm Up)
What Are We Doing Today?
- Group Discussions
- Discuss the exhibit you found
- Discuss rhetorical situation
-Write notes from your group discussion in the Blackboard Forum: 10/26 Online Exhibit Group Discussions
- What are some of the things online exhibits do?
- What are the elements in the online exhibits your group found?
- What kinds of information should you include and how many visuals?
- What are the ways to assemble an online exhibit? Think of the possible ways to assemble the three options of layouts. What are the best possible ways, rhetorically, to present this information? Certain layouts / arrangements emphasize certain aspects if the subject. (this will help with the homework)
- On a sheet of paper, create three different possible layouts for the Online Exhibit/Symposium. Bring to class on Friday.