|Dr. Brandi Kutil|
Professional Associate Professor
Office: Faculty Center 125
Telephone: (361) 825-3456 (during office hours only)
'Office Hours in FC 125: Email me for an appointment at your convenience.''
Fall 2018 Teaching Schedule:
- UCCP 1101.816 2V MW 9:00-9:50 CS 108
- UCCP 1101.815 1V MW 10:00-10:50 CS 108
- UCCP 1101.817 3V MW 1:00-1:50 BH 127
- UCCP 1101.818 21V TR 9:00-9:50 CS 108
- UCCP 1101.819 22V TR 10:00-10:50 CS 108
- UCCP 1101.820 23V TR 11:00-11:50 CS 108
- I also regularly attend Dr. Moretzsohnís Biol 1406 class MWF from 11-11:50 in CS 101 and Prof. Lopez's Chem 1411 class TR 12:30-1:45 in IH 160.
The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not Eureka! (I found it!) but rather, "hmm.... that's funny...." - Isaac Asimov
- Congratulations! You have found my Wiki homepage.
Please use the links below to browse through the Seminar course information. Here you can explore the syllabus, information about major assignments, and weekly class plans updated throughout the semester. Course information will also be updated on BlackBoard throughout the semester.