|Dr. Brandi Kutil|
Professional Associate Professor
Office: Faculty Center 125
Telephone: (361) 825-3456 (during office hours only)
Office Hours in FC 125: Mon/Wed 12:15-1:45; and Thurs 1-3 in FC 125. Or email me for an appointment at your convenience.
Spring 2019 Teaching Schedule:
- UCCP 1102.871 2X MW 9:00-9:50 BH 128
- UCCP 1102.870 1X MW 10:00-10:50 BH 128
- UCCP 1102.890 21X TR 11:00-11:50 CS 112
- UCCP 1102.891 22X TR 12:00-12:50 CS 112
- BIOL 2416 Genetics MW 2:00-3:15 CI 113
- BIOL 2416 Genetics MW 3:30-4:45 CI 113
- I also regularly attend Dr. Moretzsohn's Biol 1407 class MWF 11am in EN 104 and Prof. Lopez's Chem 1412 class TR 9:30-10:45 in BH 104.
Here is an easy-to-read color version of Dr. K's schedule!
The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not Eureka! (I found it!) but rather, "hmm.... that's funny...." - Isaac Asimov
- Congratulations! You have found my Wiki homepage.
Please use the links below to browse through the Seminar course information. Here you can explore the syllabus, information about major assignments, and weekly class plans updated throughout the semester. Course information will also be updated on BlackBoard throughout the semester.