Are you writing down everything you should? Do your notes make sense? Are they well organized? Let's see...
- Read through your notes from the last couple classes
- Identify key concepts the professor has covered in class
- Write at least two questions you think your professor might ask on the first exam
- Then, in small groups of about 3-5...
- Try to find the answers to each other's questions in your own notes!
Look at the notes your classmates are taking during class. Who has the most thorough notes? Most organized? Most helpful?