Monday and Tuesday
Fall 2008 Portfolio 2 is due Thursday, October 30th! Please place a link to your portfolio on my wiki site http://critical.tamucc.edu/wiki/BrandiKutil/Portfolio2SubmissionSite by Thursday evening.
If you would like me to write a letter of recommendation for you, please send me an email with the following:
- Your full name and section number
- Give me information about the program to which you are applying
- What are your career aspirations (what do you want to be when you grow up!)
- What extracurricular activities have you been involved in at TAMUCC or do you plan to take part in?
- Why do you want to be a part of the honors program?
- What are your greatest strengths and what do they mean to you?
- What do you think is your single greatest asset (or character trait) that will help you to succeed in the honors program and beyond!
On Monday and Tuesday this week, we will be emphasizing the key concepts from Biology or Chemistry.
If you are in Dr. Silliman's Chemistry class, please bring your chemistry books, notes, and homework problems to Seminar class on Monday or Tuesday. Silliman Chem Exam 2 Key concepts
E2 Questions Wed 12
E2 Questions Thurs 9:30
E2 Questions Thurs 12:30
If you are in Dr. Billiot's Chemistry class, please bring your BIOLOGY notes, slides, and homework questions to Seminar class on Monday or Tuesday. Biology key concepts Exam 2 Attach:ChemExam2F08.doc
Wednesday and Thursday
Dr. Silliman's chemistry exam is this Thursday! If you are in Dr. Silliman's chemistry class, please bring your chemistry books, notes and homework questions with you to Seminar on Wed or Thurs.
For homework, please write one MULTIPLE CHOICE question similar to what you expect Dr. Silliman to ask on your first exam and bring it with you to Seminar on Wed/Thurs.
If you are in Billiot's chemistry class, we will NOT have a chem review on Wed/Thurs. Instead we will have your first in-class discussion on a science topic of your choice. Discussion Topics Fall 08
Remember to bring an article with you to Seminar on Wed or Thurs about the topic chosen by your class!
Wed 2:30-3:20 Candidates stances on science-related topics?
Thurs 11-11:50 The scientific basis of alternative medicine and homeopathic remedies?