Monday and Tuesday
Working in teams, let's try to create a study guide for the Bio exam!
Working with your team, create a 7(ish) minute review for one chapter in Biology. Please focus on the assignments and Practice Test questions in Mastering Biology as well as in class questions and info from SI to identify 5-10 multiple choice questions along with one short answer question that you think your professor might ask from this chapter. Briefly review the key concepts with the class, then give the class time to practice answering questions. Upload your review and questions, along with any visuals needed to help you explain the answers, as a Word or PowerPoint document (and/or link to Kahoot, relevant videos, etc) to the BlackBoard Discussion forum before coming to Seminar.
Wednesday and Thursday
Review for the Biology Exam!
Remember to upload your reviews and questions (both multiple choice and short answer) to the BlackBoard discussion before coming to class!
Classes are meeting in the library one day next week!
- 9-9:50 a.m. (Kutil 816) – Room 109
- 10-10:50 a.m. (Kutil 815) – Room 109
- 12-12:50 p.m. (Kutil 817 and McNamara?) – Merged and meeting in Room 216A
- 9-9:50 a.m. (Kutil 818) – Room 109
- 10-10:50 a.m. (Kutil 819) – Room 109
- 11-11:50 a.m. (Kutil 820) – Room 109