2. Extra Credit--Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Do an analysis of how it works as an urban fantasy story
- Discuss how it works in establishing its world, since it's a stand alone story built in a "known world."
3. Other EC to collect?
- Email your story to your respondee
- Post your Primary Response to BB.
- Response Criteria are here: Attach:ResponseCriteria.doc
5. Here's how we mapped out the rest of the term:
- Final Reading Reflection over "Creatures of Myth and Legend" and the end of Moon Called Due today
- Today, we in theory have a completed draft of story #3 ready.
- Today--general workshop and question and answer time--bring writing device to class
- Dec 1 (Thu)--Peer review in pairs
- Dec 6--Cover letter workshop
- Dec 8--Class party and celebration of our work
- Dec 12--E submission deadline including:
- Story #3
- Cover Letter
- Bcc or screen shot me with confirmation your story has been submitted
- Mallworld submissions due to me by 12-14. Book will be ready by the end of the year (Hopefully, Christmas, but I don't want to over-commit)
6. Use your time today in whatever manner you feel will be most helpful.
7. Next time: Peer review story #3
Reba's Senior Show opens on Thu (Dec 1) at 6 pm in the Library