2. Questions? Answers?
3. *11-8 Workshop Story 2
- 11-10 Workshop Story 2
- Note all review groups are in BB. If you're not there, Panic.
- We still have page count due on Fri.
- Find your BB group under the "Review Groups" tab. (I will set these up in class)
- Your story must be posted to BB by 8 am on Monday
- Post your story in "Discussion Board" in "Peer Groups Story 1"
- Create a thread with your name in it: “Slegathor’s Story One” or use the title and your name, as in “Too Profound to Live by Slegathor.”
- You will print or download each story
- You will read each story in advance (two for Tue, two for Thu)--we will decide who now--Forget not
- You will be PRIMARY RESPONDENT for one story, and you will provide extensive marginal and in text notes for the other.
- Primary response will be written prior to class; one copy will go to me, and one will be given to the author.
- Your primary response will be submitted in the BB Assignments section in the "Your Primary Response" folder; your grade for your primary response will be reflected in your final story grade.
- Here are:
- You will read (parts of) your story aloud to your group mates in class
- We will spend literally all next week on this, or three full hours of class time.
4. Moon Called
- Get into groups
- Notice, in each section, the social relationships between the races drive the plot
- What plot and exposition purposes does having Kyle, a gay divorce lawyer partnered with a gay werewolf, play?
5. Review/Feedback time.
6. Next time(s)
- Page count due on Friday
- Stories posted my 8 am on Mon.
- Primary Responders be ready on Tue or Thu depending on schedule.
- Remember to submit your primary response on BB prior to class the day you respond