Campus Conversations are dialogues hosted by the Division of Academic Affairs which address issues that are important to the Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi academic community. The conversations are scheduled during the months of September, October, November, February, March, and April. These wiki pages show the commentary from those who attended the conversations as well as those unable to attend but who want to provide input about the particular issues under consideration. This feedback will be used during ongoing academic planning at the university. Members of the academic community wishing to suggest topics for future campus conversations should list potential topics in the space below.
- BudgetIssuesConversation - This page will be for discussions regarding the recent state-mandated budget revisions and restrictions.
- FacultyDevelopmentConversation - Strategic planning for faculty development - What is the optimal configuration for a focused Faculty Development Program at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi? The Faculty Development Advisory Committee presents a DRAFT strategic plan document for the University faculty community to review, discuss and critique.
- RecruitmentConversation - Discussion of improving recruitment at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi of highly qualified students, particularly from those groups that have been historically underrepresented in the State of Texas (October 21, 2002)
- LibraryConversation - The Academic Library in the 21st Century (September 24, 2002)
- Honors Program Conversation - Discussion of Honors Program Draft
- (September 13, 2004 - UC Bayview, 2-4 p.m.; September 14, 2004 - UC Oso, 3-5 p.m.)