- Hopefully, everyone got his or her Learning and Memory Myth Busting Essay/Report turned in on time to the Psychology Blackboard.
- Hang in there the semester is almost over! Practice some of the Stress Management techniques you learned not too long ago to help manage the end-o-semester crunch time! Exercise, breathe deeply, meditate, get the sleep you need.
- Last thing to get on your radar screen for Seminar is the Final Portfolio for Learning Community I -Islander's Rewired. However, we will cover that assignment next week!
It's Kind of a Funny Story for Today!
As you watch, consider the following questions:
- How does this film characterize or portray mental illness in a way that is stereotypical?
- How does this film challenge stereotypes about mental illness?
- Do you think that this film accurately depicts the way people react to individuals with mental illness?
We will see part II on Wednesday.