- Don't forget to do your course evaluations!
- Here's what's due on Monday, May 1st in Psychology
- Story Corps Conversation is due and must be loaded to the App
- Ch. 13 - Quiz - Myths about Therapy
- Ch. 12 -Video Quiz - Signs of Suicide
- Ch. 12 -Video Quiz - Myths about Mental Illness
- Ch. 12 -Animation Quiz: Schizophrenia
- For the English, Folks -- Genre 2 due today!
The Final Reflection for Seminar -- Learning Community I - Islanders Rewired
- The Assignment Sheet
- '''Things to Consider for this Writing Assignment
- Avoid the use of the phrase "a lot." 10 point deduction for every "a lot"! (Just joking!)
- Avoid the use of YOU. Talk about YOURSELF! Use I!
- Seriously, here is a plan to avoid the "a lot" syndrome by doing some brainstorming with Inquiry!
- What claims are going to make here in response the prompt?
- How are you going to provide evidence for this claim????
- Specifically, what kinds of examples, details, anecdotes from your own learning experiences are you going to use to ILLUSTRATE your points?
- Key phrases to help incorporate your evidence!
- For instance
- A good example of how I used what I learned about in Psychology to my own life would be ...'''
- Thinking critically about this concept, I ....
- This is significant because ....
Opportunities to Rewire!
- End-of-the-Year Social
- Stress Management and Stress Busting Activities!
- Tuesday May 2nd, 12pm-3pm
- Paws on the Island at the Counseling Center
- Mindful Labyrinth on the East Lawn