Brainstorming Activity Assignment Attached Files: File Brainstorming Activity.docx Click for more options (17.851 KB) Submit the Brainstorming Activity Assignment by the END of class time Feb. 27th
Read assignment details for topic specifications/requirements. (See Individual Informative Presentation Assignment details below).
Write the following:
1. General Purpose: Begins with - To inform:
2. Specific Purpose Statement: (Guide to your own preparation of the speech/Audience-centered) Should begin with: “At the end of my presentation, my audience will…” See examples in chapter.
3. Central Idea: (One declarative sentence)
4. Audience Relevance:
5. Generate Main Ideas: These are possible main points – Thursday you will decide on an organizational pattern after reading chapter 12. (Should have between 2 to 3).
6. Include APA Reference page with 3 sources (start this on a new page/follow APA)
- Note: Begin filling in the Research Synthesis Chart.