Each Group should Work together to create one question for each of the following categories:
- Define Psychology and its goals.
- Explain the science of psychology.
- Identify the major research methods.
- Apply tested study skills to your class.
- Describe how psychology applies to human genetics to help explain human behavior.
- Describe the anatomy and functions of neurons.
- Describe the structure and functions of the nervous system.
- Identify the major structures of the brain and their roles.
Questions should be multiple choice! (Please provide 4 different choices ---a., b., c., and d.)
Make an answer key
Some of the questions should be application based.
Each question you create should demonstrate some critical thinking and creativity in presenting the material.
Use your books, notes, and laptops.
All questions should be completed in first 20 minutes of class
We test take in the last half of the class!
Group 1 (Physiological group)
Group 2 (Safety group)
Group 3 (Love and Belonging group)
- What is NOT true when defining psychology?
A. The scientific study of the human mind and its functions
B. The physical study of the human mind and its functions
C. The mental characteristics or attitude of a person or group
D. The mental and emotional factors governing a situation or an activity
Group 4 (Esteem group)
Group 5 (Self-Actualization group)