Writing Into the Day --Art and The Writing Process
- The last chance to ask for an extension for the Rhetorical Analysis is today by 3:00. This should be done by an email that is sent to both me and your Seminar Professors.
- The Rhetorical Analysis Assignment is a hard deadline, which means late work will NOT be accepted. Please plan accordingly. Troubleshoot.
Presentations for Section 4.0 - All Writers Have More to Learn
- 9:00 Section for Concept 4 Kudos to this section for getting their presentations done on Monday!
- 10:00 Section for Concept 4
- 11:00 Section for Concept 4
- 12:00 Section for Concept 4
Peer Review and the Rhetorical Analysis
- Important Sources for Your Rhetorical Analysis
- Historical Context
- Rhetorical Analysis
Please use this document to finish up your Peer Review: Peer Review Rubric
- Finish Revising and Editing Your Rhetorical Analysis Drafts
- Looking to Your Next Project: The Research and Argument Project
- First order of business: select a topic to investigate and explore.