Professor Burnett is not holding class today because of a family emergency. However, you should still take a look at today's wiki.
- Your Seminar Professors have mad skills in their own areas of study:
- Professor Hartman has lots of experience with History and Learning Community E and received her Master's degree in English.
- Professor Marquez has lots of experience with History and Learning Community E and received her Master's degree in History
- The argument I am presenting here is that you can and should get help from your Seminar Profs because they have expertise in teaching, writing at the college level, and in history!
Library and Compinar Day is Coming Up in this Week on Feb. 28th
Library Etiquette: Arrive on time. Put your phones away. Listen attentively. Ask and answer questions. Take notes for your Writing Into the Day.
- Sections 240 and 241 will meet upstairs in the library at 10:00
- Sections 244 and 245 will meet upstairs in the library at 11:00
Recap - Looking at What We Have Done So Far and Making Some Connections
Research and Argument Project
- Step 1: Choose an Area of Interest (a Topic)
- Step 2: The Research Proposal
- Step 3: The Preliminary Research Report
- Step 4: The Focused Research Report
- Inquiry: An Example with the Grimke Sisters
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of 5 topic possibilities for the Research and Argument Project.