Note about Submitting Files on Blackboard
- Blank Files will receive a zero. So, be very careful about submitting the correct file.
- Submit the correct assignment to the correct spot. Each assignment in Blackboard is distinctly marked. Make certain you submit the correct assignment to its designated spot!
- Make certain to submit files I can open easily and ready easily. Files with the .pages extension -- I can't open. Stick to Word or PDF files to be safe. TAMUCC provides word for free. So, no excuses!
- There is an extra credit opportunity tomorrow afternoon in the UC. Here is a flyer with more information: Event Flyer Δ. If you attend, please write a two page response which includes your overall impression of the presentation, as well as a couple of things you learned from the discussion. In order to receive credit, you need to email me by Thursday at noon. This talk could be a great opportunity to think about culture!
- Does everyone have an article assignment?
- Annotation Assignment for Section 391
- Annotation Assignment for Section 382
- Annotation Assignment for Section 384
Your Next Assignment: The Mini-Annotated Bibliography
- The Annotation Assignment Description
- The articles are posted on Dr. Zoccolillo's Blackboard, under Content, in the folder Articles_Maslow Hierarchy
- '''This example has been provided for you to use as a guide for your annotation assignment. Please follow it closely. Here it is: Annotation Example
Designing a Fake Experiment with your Topics
Purpose: To help understand the components of experiments for psychology.
- Step 1 --Get into your groups for the Annotation Assignment!
- Independent Variable
- Dependent Variable
- Experiment Group
- Control Group
- Research Question
- Operational Definitions
- Research Design