- Test in Psychology is Next Week! Get to studying!
- Last day to drop is April 7th
- Registration for Sophomores begins on April 6th
- Registration for Freshmen begins on April 7th
- Have you met with your academic advisor?
- Do you have a schedule planned out and some alternative options?
In case you forgot how to register- here is a helpful handout: How to Register on SAIL- Step by Step See this video for additional help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AslxCwDIQVY If you are in the PSA Program, here is the link to a video with more important information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGmzCgh3Vu4
- Cultural Conversations Challenge -- Get your 3rd Cultural Conversations done by the Wednesday before the exam and you get 5 points extra credit in Seminar.
Working with Sources and Citation for Memory and Learning Assignment for Psychology and Seminar (and English assignments for sections 382 and 384).
- APA Workshop
- Learning Memory Assignment is due on April 14th by 10 p.m.
- Work on Your Outline Today
- Select 3 myths
- Select 3 strategies
- Select 3 classroom scenarios for strategy application
- Select 3 appropriate sources for your work
- April 5th -- Completed Outline with Source Material (quotes and paraphrases) Selected
- April 10th -- Rough Draft Hardcopy is due in class for Peer Review.
- April 14th --Final Draft is due in Psychology Blackboard
Bring to class in a hardcopy a list of 10 questions for the Psychology Exam!