Welcome back to Week 2! Mondays are set aside for Reading Practice!
- Let's do a Writing Warm-up and First Week Recap
- Let's discuss and define what it means to analyze a text and draw inferences.
- Working in the TSI textbook with the Whole Class
- 5 Minute Break
- Independent Work with TSI textbook in groups with peer mentors -- Starting the Writing Test
Read Anne Lamott's "Shitty First Drafts"
- Write a summary of this article of 100 words. Remember that the purpose of a summary is to provide a concise piece of writing that focuses on the author's main ideas in a passage. State the main idea of passage and explain how Lamott goes about supporting her main idea.