Thinking Like a Writer, Thinking about Writing
These questions came directly from the prompt for the LCE Final Portfolio
In what ways did you feel like you were a "novice" as an academic writer? How did you become adept at writing? Based on all the writing you've completed in this Learning Community, how have your views of writers and writing changed?" How has your view of your own writing changed?
- Here is a PowerPoint Template. Consider working with this template and customizing it for your presentation. A PowerPoint will help you to stay on track. It will look more professional than holding notecards
- Sign-up Schedule for Symposium --Hartman has the list.
- Grading For Symposium on November 28th
- Burnett's Brainstorming for Symposium
- Rubric for the Symposium Presentation
- Consider how you have used the following terms (Habits of Mind) in working with your group members.
- Each group needs to come up with a plan for how the group is going to stay in contact over the Thanksgiving Holidays and be fully prepared to go to present on the 28th. What are you going to do?
- What day will you get the posterboard done?
- Practice Sessions??
Portfolio Prewriting --Using Evidence to back your ideas