Writing Into the Day - Audience & Purpose Worksheet for the Blog Assignment
- Latest Blackboard Announcement -- Revision on Your Presentations
- The Blog Assignment Due Dates
- Rough Draft -- Nov. 29th. Everyone must have an electronic draft to participate in Peer Review Activities on Wednesday! Of course, you should have this rough draft in your Writing Portfolio!
- Final Draft is due by the end of the day on Nov. 30th.
- Last day to drop is today -- November 27th!
- !!!Course evaluations are open now! Get to Evaluating!
Activities for Today
Blog Assignment - Considering the Rhetorical Situation
- Audience & Purpose Worksheet for the Blog Assignment
- What Are the Conventions of a Blog?
- Section 241 Blogs
- Section 240 Blogs
- Section 244 Blogs
- Section 245 Blogs
LCE Final Portfolio and Selecting Evidence - Considering the Rhetorical Situation
Key Parts of the Assignment Prompt -- Readings, Writing, and Habits of Mind
- Prewriting and Evidence Possibilities for Readings
- Prewriting and Evidence Possibilities for Writing Process
- Prewriting and Evidence Possibilities for Habits of Mind
You need to come to class on Wednesday with the ability to access your Blog Draft from your Writing Portfolio. We will conduct a peer review of the Blogs in class!