Writing into the Day --use the writing you do in our Class Activity as your WITTD
- The turn-in link for your Midterm Portfolio Assessment and Reflective Overview is available in Blackboard now.
- Hopefully, you saw the BB announcement that I have dropped the requirement for a rough draft turn-in for your Primary Source Review.
- You will still need to complete your 3 source reviews and your Working Bibliography for the Research to Learn Project
- Have one source review completely drafted for class on Wednesday in your Research Journal folder (in your Writing Portfolio). We will be having a peer review.
- Head's Up on Friday's class -- Writing and Research Workshop
Learning and Activities for Today
- "Writing is Linked to Identity" by Kevin Roozen in NWWK (50)
- "Reflection is Critical for Writer's Development" by Kara Taczak in NWWK (78)
- Authority is Constructed and Contextual
- Scholarship as Conversation
Your Writing Portfolio Work
- Finish up your Reflective Overview Memo for the Midterm Portfolio Assessment
- Tidy up and organize your Writing Portfolio by naming all documents and sorting documents into folders that appropriately named.
- The assignment is due on Friday, by the end of the day, in Blackboard. Please submit a shareable link.
Research To Learn Project
- Continue to investigate your research topic. Remember your goal is to become a mini-expert on your topic. Use https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eJ1Mby4M_YDc0WgOKn9f8dBaW4H2_wsjQP921IwyR4w/edit?usp=sharing | How Should I Begin My Research Process Document]] as a guide to help you with your research.