- Essay Question 4 was voted off the Exam II by you and your classmates
- Looking Ahead
- Week 10 --Prewriting and Drafting (Primary Source Activities 1,2,3,4, 5 & 6)
- Week 11--Draft and Revise/Working on your other Genre
- Week 12 --Polish, Edit, and Publish --WP3? is Due on Friday & it's your last day to drop.
- Week 13--Prepping for Symposium
- Week 14--Thanksgiving Week --Monday's Class is online
- Week 15--Symposium is on Wednesday; Friday is a portfolio workshop
- Week 16--Last Day of Class; History Exam 3
- Office Hours Extended: Monday and Thursdays from 12 to 2 and Tuesdays 10 - 12:30
- Writing Center Visits -- NOW is the time to start scheduling and attending the Writing Center visits. You can earn up to 9 extra points on your final grade for Writing Project 3 with 3 points given for each 30 minute appointment.
- I am creating an Office Hour Assignment in Blackboard. This assignment is worth 10 points. In order to get full credit for this assignment, you must bring your draft in to get help from me sometime during my office hours. I will be holding extra office hours on tuesday from 10 to 1 on Tuesdays. Everyone should get in two visits to get the full 10 points.
It's Genre Time
In-Class Writing Activity: Activity 2-Genre