- The following parts of your Writing Project II is due today:
- Proposal Rough Draft and Proposal Final Draft - hard copy
- Research Log and Source Reviews -- Due in Blackboard Under Content --- Writing Project 2-- the correct one.
- We will write the research reflection later.
- Essay Question 4 was voted off the Exam II by you and your classmates
- Looking Ahead
- Week 10 --Prewriting and Drafting (Primary Source Activities 1,2,3,4, 5 & 6)
- Week 11--Draft and Revise/Working on your other Genre
- Week 12 --Polish, Edit, and Publish --WP3? is Due on Friday & it's your last day to drop.
- Week 13--Prepping for Symposium
- Week 14--Thanksgiving Week --Monday's Class is online
- Week 15--Symposium is on Wednesday; Friday is a portfolio workshop
- Week 16--Last Day of Class; History Exam 3
- Office Hours Extended: Monday and Thursdays from 12 to 2 and Tuesdays 10 - 12:30
- Writing Center Visits -- NOW is the time to start scheduling and attending the Writing Center visits. You can earn up to 9 extra points on your final grade for Writing Project 3 with 3 points given for each 30 minute appointment.
- I am creating an Office Hour Assignment in Blackboard. This assignment is worth 10 points. In order to get full credit for this assignment, you must bring your draft in to get help from me sometime during my office hours. I will be holding extra office hours on tuesday from 10 to 1 on Tuesdays. Everyone should get in two visits to get the full 10 points.
Let's Get To Work on our First Prewriting & Drafting Activity for Writing Project 3 -- The Critical Analysis II
Exam Prep with PowerPoint
Under content in Blackboard for 0399, you have a folder for Exam II prep. In this folder, you will find the PowerPoint we worked on today for Question 1 and PowerPoints? for Questions 2 & 3. There is also a PowerPoint for the terms.
0399 for This Week