Writing Into the Day ---What topics are you considering for your Research and Rhetorical Situation Projects?
- Remember on October 11th, we will be combining Seminar and Composition Classes and meeting in the LIC2? - room 216A in the Library! The awesome TAMUCC librarians will be showing us the ins and outs of using the library and its resources!
- Sections 241 and 240 will meet at 9:00 sharp in the LIC2? - room 216A in the Library!
- Sections 244 and 245 will meet at 12:00 sharp in he LIC2? - room 216A in the Library!
- Your Writing Into the Day Activity for Wednesday is to take notes on the library presentation. Be certain to jot down at least 5 important things from the librarians' presentation that might aid you in your research process. You will need to take notes using pen and paper. Take a picture of these notes and put it into your folder for 10/11 WITTD.
- See Homework below to know what is due tonight at midnight!
Learning & Activities for Today
- Due to tonight at midnight --- Please turn in your well-developed paragraphs that you developed from the prewriting activity you completed on Friday for the Writing Into the Day! This assignment is in Blackboard>Content>The Writing Portfolio>Prewriting Activity for the Midterm Reflective Overview.
- Begin working on your Topic/Research Proposal Assignment as it is due on Friday, Oct. 13th at midnight.