Consider the Reading You've Completed, including Primary Source Documents, in your History, Seminar, and Composition courses:
- What are some of the most significant historical writings you've read this semester?
- What makes this particular piece of writing stand out to you? How did this piece of writing change the way you view American history?
- In your view, how does this piece of writing demonstrate conviction, or courage?
- Based on all the reading you've completed in this learning community, how have your views of History changed?
- In what ways did you feel like you were a "novice" as a reader of academic texts? How did you become a more sophisticated reader?
Reading Evidence Possibilities
Remember that you need to discuss AND PROVIDE EVIDENCE FROM ALL 3 CLASSES IN LEARNING COMMUNITY E!