Homework from the First Day
- ''Naming What We Know" -- Concept 3 (This means you must purchase the book!
- 3.0 Writing Enacts and Creates Identities and Ideologies (Scott 48)
- 3. 2 Writer's Histories, Processes, and Identies Vary (Yancey 52)
- 3.3 Writing Is Informed by Prior Experience (Lunsford 54)
- "The Joy of Reading and Writing: Superman and Me" by Sherman Alexie
- Your syllabus!
Bring to class on Tuesday a 2 page type written document let's me know who you are as a reader and writer. That is to say, how are the acts of reading and writing connected to your identity? What are your prior experiences with reading and writing! Feel free to make some connections to the Alexie piece and/or the sections in NWWK!