Good Luck on Your History Exam!
- MLA Formatting Checklist -- you will need to complete this checklist just prior to turning in your Rhetorical Analysis Final Draft. This table should be completed by October 5th and put into your Writing Portfolio.
- Handing Back Drafts today!!!
Learning and Activity for Today - Responsibility (Habits of Mind) Reminder
- Remember that is your responsibility to read the wiki. Reading and Writing homework are posted at the bottom of each class plan for the day.
- Remember it is your responsibility to use the resources that are provided to you! Here are some of the important sources for the Rhetorical Analysis.
- The Rhetorical Analysis Assignment sheet and rubric and the MLA Citation Guide
- MLA Formatting Checklist
- PowerPoint about Citation
- Google Docs File to help with the Works Cited List
- Examples of Sign posting and Topic Sentences
- Thesis Statement Samples for the Rhetorical Analysis
- Working with In-Text Citation
- Context Matters!
- A Chapter on Rhetorical Analysis
- Remember it is your responsibility to seek help when necessary and when you are confused.
- Remember it is your responsibility to actively and independently learn and engage with course materials outside of class.
This assignment is due in Blackboard. Look under Content in the Rhetorical Analysis Folder for the assignment -- Summary Exercise for Primary Source Document. You can copy and paste your work into the submission window or create and share the link with me in the submission window.