- Everyone should have turned in the Journal on Prewriting in this morning by 8:00 am. Late work is not accepted.
- I enjoyed reading your responses about the Colin Kaepernick! Your observations about what would John Locke think about Kaepernick's protest were, for the most part, very insightful!
The Critical Essay Relies on Rhetorical Analysis and Close Reading of your Primary Source and Its Chapter
Thinking about Writing and Being a Writer
- What were your prior experiences with writing and reading? Describe them? How did those experience shape you into the writer you are today?
- Keep Working on Finding Textual Evidence for Your Critical Analysis.
- Read in NWWK, 3.3 "Writing Is Informed by Prior Experience," which begins on p.54.
0399 for This Week