- Facilitation Sign-Up and Assignment Instructions
- Who needs a group???
- I LOVED THE WORK YOU DID WITH A PLACE AT THE TABLE WITH MARKERS, COLLABORATION, AND CREATIVE IMPULSES!!!
Facilitations and Exam Prep
- Here is the "skinny" on some things that I learned about the test prep from Dr. H.
- Dr. Huerta makes his own exam questions. This means he does NOT rely on the Mind Tap quiz bank of questions.
- Mind Tap quizzes serve the important function of giving you an incentive to read and engage with the readings so that you can come to Lecture with a basic understanding of the concepts and facts. (Oh yeah, there is that other important function --- that the Mind Tap quizzes helps you to amass points so that you get the best grade possible in POLS!)
- Make certain you take good notes about the examples Dr. Huerta provides in Lecture!
- Questions from the documentaries will focus on big picture ideas.
- Did "A Place at the Table" present the argument that food insecurity in America was primarily localized in remote, rural areas in America?
- What were some issues that were linked with food insecurity in "A Place at the Table"?
- A. public health, education, and funding for social programs like food stamps
- B. global warming, gun violence, and gentrification
- C. federalism, socialism, and communism
- Dr. Huerta allows you to create one 8 1/2 x 11 page of HANDWRITTEN NOTES for the exam. You can color-code it and write on the front and back! No typing or photocopied work is allowed!
Group 1 for 8:30
- Cinthia Hernandez
- Dustin Elizondo
- Luis Alvarez
- Joshua Garcia
Group1 for 9:30