The Game Plan!
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- A Cold Open- let's see what you can do!
- Exam workshop!
- Chronology practice, essay review? Your pick!
- Select the folks you want to work with. I will move around the room and work with all of you. :)
- Many thanks to the Koalas for leading us off with the Reading Facilitations last week!
- Section 184/184: COMPINAR on Feb 22nd! Seminar and Comp will combine next Monday! I will be meeting with you during your regular comp class time! See Ms. Deezy's class plans to see what we have planned for that day. :)
- ON Wednesday, Feb. 24th these Facilitation groups will lead class over Chapter 5: The Conflict Over the Constitution: Patrick Henry and James Madison
- Section 185 - The Workaholics
- McCall Balero
- Madelynn Hunter
- Donte Martinez
- Juan Elias
- Justin Walkup
- Section 184 - Team Uno (1)
- Brandon Heslep
- Joshua Benitez
- Jenna Canales
- Jacqueline Gonzalez
- Audrey Zaragosa
- Before you lead class discussion, I need your detailed lesson plan. You will need to fill out and submit this exact form to receive credit. You have until midnight on Wednesday Feb.17th to email this to me. Make sure to include all of your group members on the email and on the form itself!
- Facilitation Pointers
- Mark your calendars! Exam I is Friday, February 19th! Here is an extra copy of the Exam I Study Guide!
- Now that you are slowly becoming wiki-experts you will have some Seminar Homework(Say what?!) involving wiki! You will need to define the term listed with your name. There's only one! Complete and post your definition here. You have until (Wednesday 2/15)at midnight to post your definition! After that, the page will be locked. Post early! This will count toward your participation grade for the day in Seminar!
- Supplemental instructor's name: Daniel Yzaguirre
- Meeting times/location: The SI schedule has been set for the term and is as follows:
- Monday 5:00pm to 5:50pm ECDC Room 219B (The elementary school on campus second floor)
- Thursday 4:00pm to 4:50pm EN Room 101 (Engineering Building between CASA and the UC)
- Friday 3:00pm to 3:50pm CI 138 (Our lecture classroom CI 138)