- Biology Grade Calculator
- First Year Research Conference Assignment -- Supporting your intellectual community!
- REMEMBER THE BIO HOMEWORK FOR DR. METCALF -- TAKE A PIC OF YOUR "QUIZ" FROM APRIL 15TH AND UPLOAD TO HER BLACKBOARD.
Monday Class Plans
- 4 Emergent Properties of Water Quiz to get you thinking about what "cumulative" means!
- 4 stages of Mitosis and the purpose of Mitosis Work -- Recap from Today's Lecture
- Plus, we learned what genome means!
- Survey for Coming Back to TAMUCC or No was conducted.
- Discussions about the Intersections Project
Looking Ahead and Homework
- Creating a 10 question Kahoot on the new Bio Material
- Study for Bio and Chem
This pun is for everyone, but especially for James Bennet!
- TEST TALK!
- Correcting the Test
- Identifying Strengths and Weaknesses in Test Prep!
- Class on Friday for Bio and Chem --- Waiting for the Official Announcement --- Okay, we have the official announcement!
Wednesday Class Plans --- The Intersections Project and Thinking About Writing and Research
- Writers must be willing to work and practice in the face of uncertainty (Miller & Jurecic, 2016, p. 11).
- Writers should "ask genuine questions — difficult questions that can't be answered simply by look up facts— and they work to produce writing that is informed by deep learning and serious thought" (Miller & Jurecic, 2016, p. 11).
- The Kahoots Assignment -- to find this assignment -- look in BB for seminar > Units > Seminar activities Folder > Kahoots Assignment