SLO Lollapalooza PowerPoint
Looking Ahead and Homework
Wednesday Class Plans
- Business Etiquette Dinner: 5:30pm-7pm, February 26, 2019
- All Major Career Expo, Feb 27, 2019: Panel 10am-11am, Fair 11am-2pm
Wednesday Class Plans --- Student Learning Outcomes for Seminar, English, and Learning Community S
- Working on the RO for the Midterm Portfolio
- Working on the Midterm Reflection for the NON-English Folks --- We need to discuss DUE DATES!
- Keep working on Developing a Growth Mindset about YOUR ABILITIES TO LEARN!
- Set REASONABLE GOALS
- Look back/Look Forward/Make Adjustments
- Seek help
- Adopt a problem-solving mentality
Monday Class Plans
Monday and Wednesday Class Plans
- Class Schedules for Summer and Fall go live on March 18th
- Registration starts on April 1st!
- Advising --- TAMUCCADVISING_SCIENCE.TIMETAP.COM
- Attendance in Biology and Work in Learning Catalytics
- Step Afrika!
- Seminar Assignment on Growth Mindset/Fixed Mindset is due in Blackboard
- Let's Give Our Attention to Your Academic Advisors