Learning Community C!!
A bit about me...
On the index cards I handed to you please tell me your:
- High School and Hometown
- One or two sentences telling me why you are in college and what you hope to do once you graduate
- One or two sentences telling me what TWO items you would bring with you on the TV show Naked and Afraid
REMINDERS for NEXT WEEK:
- Start reading! You DO NOT want to get behind in reading for History. Be sure to refer to your syllabus to see when Chapter readings are due.
- You will have almost weekly quizzes on Blackboard over the readings. Even though you are able to use your books on these, it is easier to navigate your way through the text and the lectures if you have some basis of knowledge.
- Take notes - in the coming weeks, we'll talk about some best practices in note-taking for reading and lectures.
- Be sure to bring your bio notecards on Thursday - you will need them!
- We will be reviewing your History syllabus on Thursday as well, so bring them!