Divide and Conquer
Divide into your writing groups.
- Each group is tasked with conquering at least 4 terms.
- Remember, when dealing with these terms Dr. Wooster is looking for significance. What was the effect?
- Once you have gathered all of the information for each term, groups will then relate the terms to the topics selected in the Chronologies portion of the review.
- By knowing the terms and which chronology topic it belongs in, you are equally preparing for the other two parts of the exam.
- Share your findings with the class.