First-Year Symposium is...
- A public display of writing/composing/creation/argument/research by first-year students at the end of their first term. This student research symposium is set up like a giant science fair- First-Year Symposium requires all first-year students to create something, based on written work that uses media, technology, and/or creative presentation to display their expository essays and/or research projects for a mixed, general, academic audience.
- For Triad K you will be presenting on all of the research you have conducted related to your Project 2/ and your Argumentative Essay(Multimodal Argument). You will literally translate the contents of your essay into a multimodal presentation- a PowerPoint/Prezi and tri-fold board. In next week's class meetings, Dr. Dre and I will work with you to get prepared!
- FYS Photog Moments
Where and when will FYS take place?
- Tuesday, November 29th from 9:00-3:00pm- all Triad K students will participate in FYS. First Year Symposium will take place in the University Center Lonestar Ballrooms.
- You will sign up to present in 30 minute time slots to present the research you have completed in Composition.
- You will sign up for these time slots in Composition next week!
- Seminar and Composition WILL NOT meet on Tuesday, Nov 29th. HISTORY WILL MEET. All of your Triad K instructors will be available to assist you! :)
For more INFO click here!
Created by the wonderful Amanda Marquez