On a piece of paper, answer the following:
- What letter grade do you feel you received on the History exam?
- What letter grade did you hope to receive?
- How many hours did you spend to prepare for the exam? Do not include time spent in Seminar.
- Looking back at your first exam experience (sitting through lecture, note-taking, Seminar, individual preparation), how did you work to absorb the information being discussed?
- This is an excercise in metacognition, the process of thinking about thinking.
- How did you plan out your semester? Think about time spent on thinking, reading, preparing, and writing for / about History. Was it enough?
- Did you feel anxious about the exam? What about it made you feel anxious? Conversely, if you were not worried, why did you feel so confident?
- What (if anything) do you plan to do differently for Exam II?