Questions, comments, concerns.....
Last Reading Facilitations!!
180: Ch. 13 "Yankees and 'Border Ruffians': Sara Robinson and David Atchinson" - The Ozarkas
181: Ch. 13 "Yankees and 'Border Ruffians': Sara Robinson and David Atchinson" - Josh Cady
Looking at your Exam review for history, which essay does this question correspond with?
Let's talk EVIDENCE people!
Reminders: You WILL WANT TO HEAR this stuff!!!
GO TO SI
- Monday 5:00pm to 5:50pm ECDC Room 219B (The elementary school on campus second floor)
- Thursday 4:00pm to 4:50pm EN Room 101 (Engineering Building between CASA and the UC)
- Friday 3:00pm to 3:50pm CI 138 (Our lecture classroom CI 138)
- Final drafts of WP4? is due Friday, April 22nd at the beginning of Comp!
- Remember that Triad C will offer extensions as per triad policy. You have to request the extension 48 hours before the date and time your essay is due. So, no later than Wednesday, April 20th by 11am (just for caution).
- Also, you have to tell us when you will be able to turn in your work. If you do not get your essay in by the time and date you set, you forfeit the extension.
- Presentations next week!!
- Monday, April 25th and Wednesday, April 27th: Group Research presentations begin! Comp and Seminar will combine on BOTH class days. Ms. Bray will inform you of where will be meeting on those days in Composition on Friday. She will also post the final presentation schedule as well. Be in the loop!
- On these days, you will be evaluating each other's presentations. Your feedback will count toward your attendance and participation grades in COMP AND SEMINAR! Don't skip or leave early!
- Your Portfolio is due Monday, May 2nd in large lecture!
- Your final exam for History is Friday, May 6th.