Questions, comments, concerns...
- With a partner answer the following questions:
- What part of the essay did you find the easiest?
- What part of the essay did you struggle?
- Do you feel that you answered each question fully and in-depth?
- What are some areas in which you can improve your essay?
- Exchange your essay with your partner.
- Have them read the part of the essay you are struggling with the most.
- Give them feedback on areas they can improve.
- With another partner:
- Exchange the examples used in the paragraph relating to Sal Castro's significance.
- Exchange the examples used in the paragraph(s) relating to comparing the walkouts to other movements in the Civil Rights era.
- Exchange ideas on how to connect Sal Castro's journey of justice to Standing Bear's and those interned during WWII.
Final Portfolio due Friday, May 4th @ midnight
Exam III is on Monday, May 7th @ 8am