Welcome to Learning Community C!!
A bit about me...
On the index cards I handed to you please tell me your:
- High School and Hometown
- One or two sentences telling me why you are in college and what you hope to do once you graduate
- One or two sentences telling me what you are passionate about (Social activities, hobbies, etc.)
- If you were on the hit TV show "Naked and Afraid," what 2 survival tools would you bring?
- Start reading! You DO NOT want to get behind in reading for History and Communications. Be sure to refer to your syllabi to find the assigned pages.
- Class plan for Wednesday: We will be meeting in a computer lab for Wednesday's class meeting.
- 180 - CCH 209
- 181 - IH 265
- 182 - CCH 209
- Be sure to bring your bio notecards on Wednesday - that is how I will count attendance, so don't forget them!
- Take notes - next week, we'll talk about some best practices in note-taking for reading and lectures.
- We will be reviewing LC syllabi on Wednesday, so bring them! (Bring ALL syllabi from Communication, History, and your other classes.)
- iEngage Website