- Your task in class today is to analyze and write about a primary source from Chapter 7 in Contending Voices.
- Get into Writing groups!
- Using the handout provided, your task is to analyze a primary source document.
- Be thorough in your analysis, your groups work on this document is going to go out in the world and make things happen. The writing you complete by the end of class today will be published and made public for other students' use. Email me your group's analysis by the end of the day. I will publish them on my wiki page. Make sure the details you include are thorough and accurate.
Groups will be facilitating Ch. 6 of CV on Wednesday. You need to have read the chapter so that you can participate in class discussion! Remember to take good notes so that you can write a decent exit slip.
- I need your final lesson plans no later than 10 am on the day of your facilitation
Supplemental instructor's name: Daniel Yzaguirre
- Meeting times/location: The SI schedule has been set for the term and is as follows:
- Monday 5:00pm to 5:50pm ECDC Room 219B (The elementary school on campus second floor)
- Thursday 4:00pm to 4:50pm EN Room 101 (Engineering Building between CASA and the UC)
- Friday 3:00pm to 3:50pm CI 138 (Our lecture classroom CI 138)