Questions and concerns regarding the Critical Analysis?
- Today we will be creating a one sentence outline for your Critical Analysis.
- INTRO: Topic of chapter
- Context Paragraphs
- multiple ways of approach
- how does Hollitz present the background information?
- what do the sources the author chose say about his approach?
- what argument is Hollitz making?
- is his approach problematic? (is his interpretation leaning in one way or another?
- Content Paragraphs: primary sources
- Analysis Paragraph
- If you have already begun outlining, use this time to work on your detailed outline.
- Sign up for group conferences.
Large lecture will not meet on Friday, March 4th. In lieu of class, you will be meeting with Professor Bray and I in her office.
A detailed outline of your Critical Analysis is due on Wednesday, March 2nd. You must turn in your outline at the beginning of Seminar to receive credit. I will give you back your outlines on Friday during our conferences so that you may use it write your analysis.
SI Daniel Yzaguirre
- Monday 5:00pm to 5:50pm ECDC Room 219B (The elementary school on campus second floor)
- Thursday 4:00pm to 4:50pm EN Room 101 (Engineering Building between CASA and the UC)
- Friday 3:00pm to 3:50pm CI 138 (Our lecture classroom CI 138)