Questions, concerns, comments.....
Stay in your writing groups. WE GOTTA VOTE PEOPLE. Come to a consensus on which Exam II essay question your group wishes to omit. We will take a vote on which essay your group wants to omit. The question with the most votes wins. If, for any reason, there is not a clear "winner," the class will nominate a agent that will speak for the class. That agent will consider their classmates' feelings and reservations toward their appointed question and make the best decision for their peers.
SI Daniel Yzaguirre
- Monday 5:00pm to 5:50pm ECDC Room 219B (The elementary school on campus second floor)
- Thursday 4:00pm to 4:50pm EN Room 101 (Engineering Building between CASA and the UC)
- Friday 3:00pm to 3:50pm CI 138 (Our lecture classroom CI 138)
I imagine that Daniel is starting to go over the review, so it would be advantageous for you to attend his sessions!
- Writing Project 3 is due on Friday, March 25th at the BEGINNING of Comp!
- Exam II - Wednesday, March 30th
- Make-up Exam day- Wednesday, April 6th
- Large lecture will not meet on this day.
You have some homework! Each of you has been assigned a term for Exam II. You must bring the definition of your appointed term to class on Wednesday! Remember to point to your terms' significance in your definition.