Continuing our "What Would Wooster Do?" series...
GO TO SI
SI Daniel Yzaguirre
- Monday 5:00pm to 5:50pm ECDC Room 219B (The elementary school on campus second floor)
- Thursday 4:00pm to 4:50pm EN Room 101 (Engineering Building between CASA and the UC)
- Friday 3:00pm to 3:50pm CI 138 (Our lecture classroom CI 138)
- YOUR EXAM FOR HISTORY is Wednesday!! LIKE in TWO DAYS!!!
- Make-up Exam day - Wednesday, April 6th
- Large lecture will not meet on this day.
- Last day to drop is Friday, April 8th.
- Draft of your Argumentative Essay is due Friday, April 8th in Comp.
- Your topics and the constructed panels for the First-Year Conference look very engaging and quite diverse! Well-done! By now you have conducted research into your perspective topics. Next week we will work on making this information come together for your essay.
Upcoming Reading Facilitations
180: Monday, April 4:
- Ch. 11 "Manifest Destiny and Conquest: Thomas Larkin and Juan Bautista Alvarado" - The Hamiltons
181: Monday, April 4:
- Ch. 11 "Manifest Destiny and Conquest: Thomas Larkin and Juan Bautista Alvarado" - The e-Lemon-ators
- Be sure to follow the Reading Facilitations guidelines! Turn in your lesson plans and plan an activity for the class.
- Classmates: Be prepared to engage in discussion of Ch. 11. Remember that 10 points of your overall grade for this assignment depends on your facilitation and reading responses due at the end of class.