Looks like we made it!
This game is geared toward helping you with the Reading Terms on Wooster's review guide for Exam 3.
- Split into four groups.
- Each member of the four groups will go at least once. You need to put your "best" players at the front, as they will most likely be going more than once.
- Each team will take a turn in picking the Topic and Point value for each question.
- Once the question is revealed, students will have 15 seconds to answer the question.
- Students will write their answers on the board.
- Each group will need to pick one contestant to play Final Jeopardy. Teams can wager only the points they have accumulated during the game. The amount wagered must be agreed upon by all team members. You will have 30 seconds to answer this question.
IF time permits, we will discuss and prepare for Essay 4 <- most likely on test. Don't worry if we don't get to it as you will be writing this essay in Ms. Bray's class today in Comp.
The Civil War was the bloodiest conflict in United States history. Develop an argument in which you explain why the war was so bloody, making sure to discuss problems caused by the amateur armies, failures of leadership (including the "friction of war,") changes in technology, and the causes soldiers believed they were fighting for.
If you have CASA slips for attending SI, don't forget to give those to me.
Final exam for Wooster is Wednesday, December 9th @ 8am.
I leave you with this:
The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. - Benjamin Mays