Questions, comments, concerns?
Exam II Terms
- Let's navigate through some example cases for Reflection #1:
- Divide into your writing groups and work through the court cases provided.
- Be prepared to participate in a class discussion over your group's case.
- Pay attention to the issue that was raised.
- How did it pertain to the 14th Amendment?
- What was the ruling?
- What is your understanding of information literacy?
- What is that framework for / what does it address?
- How do you apply it?
- Are you ready to turn in your Midterm Portfolio?
- Bring a draft of your Reflection to class with you on Wednesday.
- Be sure you have all of your Discovery Logs and other documents ready for your Midterm Portfolio in Comp? - Due 10/14.
- Keep up with your readings!
- On the Island