- Mon, October 02, 2017 - The Department of Music at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi presents The University Symphonic Winds Concert on Monday, October 2, at 7:30 p.m. at the Performing Arts Center. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, call 361.825.3756; email email@example.com; or go to http://cla.tamucc.edu/events/music.html.
- Tue, October 03, 2017 - Music Through the Centuries Orchestra Concert: The Department of Music at Texas A&M University- Corpus Christi presents the University Orchestra Concert: Mozart & Beyond: Music Through the Centuries on Tuesday, Oct. 3, at 7:30 at the Performing Arts Center (PAC). The event is free and open to the public. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 361.825.3756.
- Thu, October 05, 2017 - The Islander Gallery and Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi presents a juried print exhibition organized by Full Court Press. The exhibition will be accompanied by a jurors' lecture immediately preceding the opening reception, both are open to the public. The public Jurors' Lecture will be held on
Oct. 5, at the Islander Gallery from 5-6:00 p.m. The opening reception will take place immediately afterwards from 6-7:00 p.m. For more information, email email@example.com; or call 361.825.3756.
- Thu, October 05, 2017 through Sat, October 07, 2017 - The 18th Annual Bailando Dance Festival, in partnership with Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi and Corpus Christi Concert Ballet's Dance Initiative, will be held Thursday, Oct. 5 through Saturday, Oct. 7, with master dance classes being held at TAMU-CC’s Island Hall and the Dugan Wellness Center, and evening performances being held in the Performing Arts Center. Featured dancers this year include Ad Deum Dance Co., NobleMotion?, Ballet Austin, IMAGODANZA – Costa Rica. For more information on master classes, which are free for Islander students, and tickets to evening performances, go to http://ccbailando.com/; or contact Jilissa Cotten at 310.927.1830 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thu, October 05, 2017 - The 2017 Wild Texas Film Tour is an 11-city short film tour showcasing wildlife, adventure, and conservation stories from across the state. The tour will be coming to Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi on Thursday, Oct. 5, in the University Center, Lone Star Ballroom. The schedule is as follows: Social hour from 6:30-7:30 p.m., doors open at 7 p.m., and screenings run from 7:30-9:30 p.m. Tickets are $15 for students and $20 for general admission. At the event, meet the characters in the films, the folks behind the cameras, and some of the best photographers, anglers, outdoorsman, and wildlife enthusiasts in the state of Texas. Filmmaker and conservationist Ben Masters will emcee the night. For more information and to buy tickets, visit http://www.wildfilmtour.com/.
- Fri, October 06, 2017 - College of Science and Engineering at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi invites students in grades 6-12 to participate in a variety of fun hands-on engineering related activities and to learn about science, technology, engineering and mathematics during the 2017 Coastal Bend Engineering Competition. The competition will take place on Friday, Oct. 6, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the University Center, Anchor Ballroom. Team coaches must fill out a registration form for each team, participants and their parents must complete all required forms and submit completed team forms by e-mail to email@example.com, by Wednesday, Sept. 27. Registration is free! For more information and registration forms, contact Mayra Alvarado at 361.825.6025 or visit http://sci.tamucc.edu/ENGR/cbec1.html.