Best way for me to describe the rules:
- Divide into groups of 4-5.
- Each person in your group will be "Joey" once during the game.
- Pick 5 Exam 3 terms/topics out of the Pyramid (envelope) and your teammates will give you clues about that term.
- Note: teams will only have a few seconds to figure out who will be giving the clues
- The "Joeys" will have to correctly identify the topic/term/person/Act, etc.
- Each team will have 45 seconds to get through as many terms as possible!
- If you do not know the correct answer, you may "pass." If your team does not know the term (therefore can not give you clues), they must "pass."
- Teams will keep the slips that your group answered correctly.
- Term slips that could not be answered go back into the Pyramid (envelope).
At the end, groups will count their total slip numbers. The group with the highest number wins (possible 20/25 points for each team). Members of the winning team will get +3 points added to their final attendance/participation grade total.