Questions, comments, concerns?
History and Composition
- Peer-review of research essays
- Research essay due Thursday, April 6th!
- Make-up exams are Thursday, April 6th!
- If you need to make-up an exam, be sure to print out the email exchange that you had with Dr. Wooster or me and take it with you to the exam. That is your "ticket" inside the room (same place as usual).
- If you do not need to take a make-up exam, you have a great opportunity to come by and talk to me about your multimodal presentation. The time also allows you to catch up on reading for History, work on your presentation, compiling evidence and/or brainstorming for your Portfolio (description is on my Wiki), or start prep for your exam (look over your reading/lecture notes and anticipate how Dr. Wooster will set up this next exam). In other words, you have plenty to do....do it.....don't sleep!!
- Last day to drop is Friday, April 7th.
- Multimodal Presentations are Tuesday, April 25th.
- Portfolio due Tuesday, May 2nd by 2pm (hard copy in History and digital on Bb for Comp)
- Exam 3 in History is Tuesday, May 9th @ 1:45pm.
Note SI's scheduling change - Daniel has added more afternoon sessions to encourage attendance of who couldn't make it to his morning sessions. Check your EMAIL and Dr. Wooster's Bb page for new schedule!!
READING QUIZ is THURSDAY - Ch. in CV / Fitzhugh and Helper!!